I hope this feedback RuneScape 3 Gold encourages the staff to make surveys more targeted to the audience who knowingly participate in the content they are polling, or use them as an advisory tool instead of a judgment. It'd be interesting if they reveal a few of the outcomes of the survey. I replied the opposite, that polling is in the crux of OSRS and they should stick with it. For clarity, I also answered that polling is at the core of OSRS. The survey system empowers the entire playerbase to start freeform conversation on the proposed changes/additions created to Runescape itself and it is absolutely a great way to collect feedback and people comment on something. With that said, I really don't believe the present format satisfies the best interests of Runescape.
I really don't believe that the player base is very great at determining which content, based on virtue, is great for the overall health and integrity of Runescape long term. Based on polling, the community liked 6hr NMZ but it was important to remove. Players do not vote for any modifications which make things tougher for them but over time which becomes a drawback as content becomes easier and achievements are diluted, these can very slight but easily add up.
Another example is PvP and PK related adjustments that are voted against. People even voted against allowing pures wear lucky chaps, despite having the ability to wear the normal variations. The only impact of the to accounts that were normal would have been to marginally boost the demand and so improve profits from clue scrolls. This isn't an illustration of polling fulfilling the interests of Runescape, it's just a meme of not enjoying pures. If we only see updates which match the exact same 75 percent of people every time the remaining 25% become more and more marginalised, which isn't a good balance when those 75/25 are seemingly so frequently the very same people.
Not everyone is going to make sound decisions while voting, or create the"right" alternative. If literally everyone made the most educated, most educated voting choices. The United States wouldn't have. Nothing more, real world example of voting. Our voting system isn't ideal, but we all have to make sure we do not end up with the garbage that got pushed RS3 players throats down. Our throats. There are unquestionably improves that could be made that do not undermine it though (which aren't being done or attempted).
What will kill and destroy Buy RS3 Gold this game and its own integrity is that the constant disregard of the system which jagex is currently hoping to push for more of, as evident with this poll and has been doing recently. Then they'd not always have unclear and confusing wording in surveys Additionally if jagex appeared as much as they state that they do about it. Its a pretty consistent thing. You'd think it would get proof read or something.
- العزام ينضم مع زعماء عجلون للثورة العربية الكبرى
- ناجي العزام: الوطني الأصيل والمناضل الواعي
- قبل 95 عاما.. الشيخ ناجي العزَّام يعلن العصيان المدني ضدَّ حكومة حزب الاتحاد والترقـّي الماسونية
NBA 2K21 game comprises popular manners
P2pah - The Undead have a special gold arrangement