ALNAS.NET TERMS OF SERVICE
Revised and in effect as of MAY 28, 2020
1. Acceptance of Terms
ALNAS.NET welcomes you to its online service and community. Please read these Terms of Service “TOS” before using the services we provide on our website (www.ALNAS.NET, the “Site”) or mobile applications (the “ALNAS.NET App” or “App”), collectively, the “Service”.
By using ALNAS.NET and the Service you are agreeing to the following TOS whether or not you are a registered member of ALNAS.NET.
THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THE TOS, WHICH SUPERSEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO TERMS OF SERVICE, AND ALNAS.NET RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TOS AT ANY TIME. YOU WILL RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION OF REVISIONS AND AFTER RECEIPT OF THE NOTIFICATION YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF SUCH CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT.
In addition, when using any ALNAS.NET owned or operated Services, you shall be subject to any posted policies, guidelines or rules applicable to such Services. All such policies, guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. You further agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this TOS, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this agreement.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY PART OF THE ALNAS.NET WEBSITE OR MOBILE APP.
2. Description of Service
ALNAS.NET makes available a collection of resources to its registered and non-registered users (collectively referred to herein as the “Service”). Registered users can create Content (as defined by Section 4 below) as well as edit and comment on Content. They can also like, read and comment on other user’s Content. Non-registered users can browse topics, profiles and other people’s Content of interest.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ALNAS.NET ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR TIMELINESS, MIS-DELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO STORE ANY COMMUNICATION, WRITING, IMAGE OR PERSONALIZATION SETTINGS.
Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features which augment or enhance any existing Service, any new Services and enhancements to ALNAS.NET, including the release of new ALNAS.NET properties, are subject to the then current TOS.
You may only use the website or App for purposes expressly permitted by the TOS. As a condition of your use of our Services, you represent and warrant to us that you will not use the Website and/or the App for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this TOS.
You alone are totally responsible for any activity that takes place on ALNAS.NET or on the ALNAS.NET App under your name and password. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your user login information it is your responsibility to notify ALNAS.NET immediately. It is up to you to maintain the confidentiality of your password and username.
You understand that you may receive business-related communications from ALNAS.NET such as Service announcements and account administrative notices and you agree that these communications are not "unsolicited commercial email advertisements" and thus you agree to receive them and you will not be able to opt out of receiving such communications.
As a user of the Service you also understand and agree that the Service will include advertisements while you use the Site or App. You agree by consenting to this TOS that display of such advertisements are "unsolicited advertisements" and thus you agree to receiving them when using the Site or the App.
You understand and agree that your correspondence or business dealings with, or participations in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of goods or Services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the advertiser. You agree that ALNAS.NET shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
You understand that you are responsible for obtaining access to the Service and that access may involve third party fees. You are totally responsible for obtaining such access and paying those fees.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS AND VIEW THE SERVICE, AND MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE TO ACCESS AND USE ANY "ADULT" DESIGNATED PORTIONS OF THE SERVICE. IF YOU UNDER 13 YEARS OLD, DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE FOR ANY PURPOSE.
3. Your Responsibilities
We make every effort for you to have a safe experience with ALNAS.NET, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep ALNAS.NET safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
* You are solely responsible for your own communications and Content including any data, images, graphics, text, audio, video, email, links, and/or screen names you post to the site. You agree to use the Service to post and receive communications and Content that are legal and proper.
* You must not abuse, defame, harass, stalk, threaten, intimidate, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
* You must not violate the privacy rights of others.
* You must not upload, post or link to any material that is inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, vulgar, libelous, racially or ethnically hateful, objectionable, or unlawful (or promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities or communications that could cause harm or injury to any individual or group).
* You agree to abide by the Terms of Service governing your account with any social network, email, or site, which you connect with and/or make available through ALNAS.NET or the ALNAS.NET App.
* You must not post, upload or link to (a) anything that promotes or distributes pyramid schemes or chain letters or (b) other disruptive communications.
* You must not post, upload or link to anything that seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate Content, or asking for personally identifiable details or information.
* You must not post, upload or link to anything that harvests or otherwise collects information about other users, including e-mail addresses, without the users’ consent.
* You must not upload or post anything that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property or other legal right of a third party without prior written permissions from the third party, which written permissions you agree to disclose to us at any time on our request. You must not download any material that you know or reasonably should know cannot be distributed legally.
* You must not impersonate another person or entity, which includes not using anyone else's username or password.
* You must not use the ALNAS.NET Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
* You must abide by all Federal, State and local laws. If you are outside the United States you must comply with all local laws with respect to your online conduct and acceptable Content as well as the export of data to the United States or to your country or residence.
* You cannot modify or delete any Content and communications of ALNAS.NET or the ALNAS.NET App and/or of other individuals other than your own Content.
* You must not transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan Horses or any items and/or computer code, files or programs of a destructive nature and/or otherwise designed to interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications device.
* You must not do anything that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real-time activities through this website.
* You must not interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected with the Service or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
* You cannot create member accounts under any false or fraudulent pretenses (including by automated means).
* You must not state or imply that any of your submitted and or posted Content is endorsed by ALNAS.NET or the ALNAS.NET App.
* You must not retrieve, store or collect personal information about other users for any unauthorized purpose.
* You must not engage in any ad "spamming".
* You cannot use the ALNAS.NET name or trademark, which you acknowledge here to be valid, subsisting and enforceable without impediment, and you will not expressly or by implication create the false or misleading impression that ALNAS.NET is associated with, or endorses, or is in any way connected with you, your business, or your Content.
WHILE ALNAS.NET EXPLICITLY PROHIBITS THE ABOVE CONDUCT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO SUCH CONDUCT AND CONTENT AND THAT YOU USE THE SERVICE ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT ALNAS.NET SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY OF ANY KIND FOR SUCH CONDUCT.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THE CONDITIONS ABOVE, ALNAS.NET CAN TERMINATE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IMMEDIATELY WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
As a registered user, you will be able to upload and post a great variety of Content, including but not limited to text, audio, video, photographs, graphics and other materials ("Content"). This means that you have sole responsibility, not ALNAS.NET, for all Content that you upload post, email, transmit or otherwise make available through the Service, and to make sure that you are in compliance with the Rules of Behavior relating to such Content. Any Content that you write, post, upload or link to on this Site or the App is entirely your responsibility.
ALNAS.NET shall have no liability of any kind with respect to any Content posted by you or other users of the Service. You agree that you must assess and bear all risks associated with your use of any Content. In this regard, you may not rely on any Content created by other ALNAS.NET members or otherwise created, distributed and displayed on any part of the Service. ALNAS.NET does not control or monitor the Content posted via the Service and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content.
The Content created by you must be owned by you or you must have been granted the prior permission to use such Content by its owner. ALNAS.NET does not own any of the Content you post. By placing Content on the Service you are providing ALNAS.NET with a worldwide, royalty-free, unlimited, non-exclusive license, for as long as the Content is part of your profile, to publicly display, modify, reproduce and distribute your Content on the site for editorial and promotional purposes of the site. ALNAS.NET reserves the right to syndicate or promote this Content in connection with the promotion of the Service and other Services offered by ALNAS.NET.
APIs and Other third-party services
By agreeing to the ALNAS.NET TOS you accept that the Content you choose to include through ALNAS.NET and our ALNAS.NET App meets the requirements listed in the Terms of Service of the website or platform from which Content is taken or is shared.
Copyright and Infringement
Unless you make it clear that specific Content you post cannot be copied or used by any other users of the Service, you agree that by posting Content you own on the Service, all other users can reproduce and use such Content in connection with the Service. ALNAS.NET shall have no responsibility for enforcing any rights you may claim in any Content, which shall be your responsibility entirely, and you agree to hold harmless and indemnify ALNAS.NET with respect to any claim you have that other users are reproducing or using your Content as well as for claims by other users that you are reproducing or using their Content without permission. ALNAS.NET will not arbitrate, mediate or resolve any intellectual property or other disputes between users, and has no responsibility for doing same.
You acknowledge that ALNAS.NET may or may not review Content but that ALNAS.NET and its designees shall have the right, but not the obligation, in its sole discretion to move and/or delete, any Content that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable as determined by ALNAS.NET in its sole discretion.
ALNAS.NET respects the intellectual property of others and we request our users do the same. In certain circumstances and at its discretion, ALNAS.NET may, but is not obligated to disable, suspend and terminate the accounts of members who may be infringing on the rights of others.
* If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Submission or other content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing ALNAS.NET's copyright department with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Notifications of claimed infringement should be submitted to ALNAS.NET’s designated copyright agent at:
You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 4(A), your DMCA notice may not be valid.
* If your account is subject to a valid DMCA notice, you will receive a strike. If you receive three strikes, your account may be terminated
* If you believe that your User Submission that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner's agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Submission, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content; and
- Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court of Northern District of California, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
* If a counter-notice is received by ALNAS.NET’s copyright department, ALNAS.NET may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at ALNAS.NET's sole discretion.
5. Content Collection, Retention and Deletion
ALNAS.NET may preserve and store your account information and Content if it believes in good faith that such preservation is necessary to comply with legal processes or obligations or when it is in the public interest.
Should you choose to delete your ALNAS.NET account please reach out to us at help@ALNAS.NET with a request to delete your account. We will delete your account and your personal data will be securely deleted in accordance with the law. Please note, that in some instances if you have provided content that was also made available through third-providers we cannot delete content from their sites, and it is your responsibility to request the respective site to delete such data.
The Service may provide, or third parties including ALNAS.NET members, may provide links to other World Wide Websites or resources, which are not maintained by, or related to ALNAS.NET. Links to such sites are provided as a service to our users and are not sponsored by, endorsed or otherwise affiliated with ALNAS.NET. ALNAS.NET has no control over these sites and Content and makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness, quality or accuracy of any such website. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that ALNAS.NET is not responsible for the availability of such links, resources and Content, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials made available on or from these linked websites.
You also acknowledge and agree that ALNAS.NET is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or alleged to have been caused by or in relation to the use of any Content, goods or services offered through these links or any failures and/or disruption to your computer system that results from your use of any such links, or for any intellectual property or other third party claims relating to your posting or using such links. YOU AGREE THAT IF ALNAS.NET REQUESTS YOU TO DISABLE ANY LINK YOU HAVE POSTED AND YOU FAIL TO DO SO WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER RECEIVING THE REQUEST TO DISABLE, ALNAS.NET HAS THE RIGHT TO DISABLE THE LINK WITHOUT ANY FURTHER NOTICE TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold ALNAS.NET, its subsidies, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any and all loss, liability, claim, or demand, including actual attorney's fees and costs, made by or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of the TOS and/or your violation of any rights of another.
8. No Resale of Service
You agree not to, without the express prior written consent of ALNAS.NET:(a) reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service or Content you do not own, (b) use the Service or Content you do not own, or (c) access to the Service or Content you do not own.
9. Modification and Termination of the Service
ALNAS.NET reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that ALNAS.NET will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
In order to use certain aspects of the Service you are required to register. We refer to registered users as “members”. Registered users are subject to the following specific terms in addition to all of the other terms in this Agreement:
* You agree that ALNAS.NET may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice immediately terminate your ALNAS.NET account, any associated username and/or access to the Service. Cause for such termination may include, but is not be limited to: (i) a breach or violation of the TOS or other ALNAS.NET policies, guidelines or rules, (ii) extended periods of inactivity, (iii) your engagement in fraudulent or illegal activity, (iv) unexpected technical or security issues, and (v) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies. You also agree that any termination is in ALNAS.NET's sole discretion and that ALNAS.NET will not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, password, username, deletion of Content or access to the Service.
* You agree that your account is non-transferable and any rights to your account, password, username, terminate upon your death.
* You are responsible for any activities that take place under your username and password. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security, please contact ALNAS.NET immediately. It is up to you to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. ALNAS.NET is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the provisions of these terms.
12. Practices Regarding Limits to Use and Storage of Content
You acknowledge that ALNAS.NET may establish general practices and limits regarding use of the Service including, without limitation, the maximum number of messages which may be sent or received from an account of the Service, the maximum size of any message that may be sent from or received by an account of the Service, the maximum amount of disk space that will be allotted on ALNAS.NET's servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times and duration for which you may access the Service in a given time. You agree that ALNAS.NET has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store or transmit any messages or communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that ALNAS.NET reserves the right to log off accounts and deactivate usernames and accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that ALNAS.NET has the right to modify these practices and limits from time to time consistent with applicable laws and regulations.
13. ALNAS.NET Proprietary Rights; Trademarks and Copyrights
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is the property of ALNAS.NET and its licensors and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. No rights or title of to any of the Software used in connection with any Service is provided, transferred or assigned to you. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or advertisers is protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by ALNAS.NET or advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or Software, in whole or in part. You also acknowledge ALNAS.NET's exclusive rights in the ALNAS.NET trademark and service mark. Trademarks, service marks, logos, and copyrighted works appearing in this Site or App are the property of ALNAS.NET or the party that provided such intellectual property to ALNAS.NET. ALNAS.NET and any party that provides intellectual property to ALNAS.NET retain all rights with respect to any of their respective intellectual property appearing in this Site or App, and no rights in such materials are transferred or assigned to you.
14. No Co-Branding or Framing
You may not use or authorize any party to co-brand or frame ALNAS.NET or any Service without the express prior written permission of an authorized representative of ALNAS.NET. For purposes of the TOS, "co-branding" means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner as is reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute this site or content accessible within this Site or on the App. For purposes of the TOS, "framing" refers to displaying any ALNAS.NET webpage or Service within a bordered area of another website, regardless of whether the address of the originating ALNAS.NET is visible. You further agree to cease any unauthorized co-branding or framing immediately upon notice from ALNAS.NET.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties
The use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. ALNAS.NET EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
ALNAS.NET MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (1) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS., (2) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (3) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (5) THAT ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from ALNAS.NET or through or from the Service shall create a warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
16. Limitation of Liability
ALNAS.NET, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF ALNAS.NET HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, SUCH DAMAGES WERE REASONABLY FORSEEABLE OR ALNAS.NET WAS GROSSLY NEGLIGENT. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF ALNAS.NET AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED THE GREATER OF $100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO ALNAS.NET FOR THE APPLICABLE SERVICE OUT OF WHICH SUCH LIABILITY AROSE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, ALNAS.NET'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
17. Services Relating to Financial Matters
If you receive or request any news, messages, or other information from the Service concerning stock quotes, companies, investments, or securities remember that the Service is provided for entertainment purposes only, and no Content included or information made available in the Service is intended for trading or investing purposes. ALNAS.NET and its licensors shall not be responsible for or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment analyses, decisions or actions made by you or any users based on such information or Content.
18. Personally Identifiable Information
19. Disclosures Required By Law
It is our policy to release a users’ personal identifying information and any other information when we reasonably believe such disclosure is appropriate to comply with applicable law, to enforce any of our contracts or agreements, to protect the rights, property or safety of our users and members, in response to a governmental authority request or legal process, or for purposes of fraud protection.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT YOU WAIVE ALL RIGHTS AND AGREE TO HOLD ALNAS.NET HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ALNAS.NET DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND/OR FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER ALNAS.NET OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
If there is any dispute about or involving the website and/or the Service, you agree that any dispute shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to conflict of law provisions. You will resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (claim) you have with us arising out of or relating to this Statement or ALNAS.NET exclusively in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California or a state court located in San Mateo County, and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating all such claims.
YOU AGREE THAT REGARDLESS OF ANY STATUTE OR LAW TO THE CONTRARY, ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE TOS MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AROSE OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
21. General Terms
ALNAS.NET may revise this TOS at any time by updating this posting. When we amend the TOS you will receive a notification informing you that the TOS is revised and requesting you to review the new terms. Your continued use of this website after you are notified of the changes signifies and confirms your acceptance of any such changes or amendments to the TOS.
The section titles in the Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Nothing contained in the TOS shall be construed to constitute either party as a partner, joint venturer, employee or agent of the other party, nor shall either party hold itself out as such. Neither party has any right or authority to incur, assume or create, in writing or otherwise, any warranty, liability or other obligation of any kind, express or implied, in the name of or on behalf of the other party, it being intended by both parties that each shall remain independent contractors responsible for its own actions.
These Terms of Service are not assignable, transferable, or sublicensable by you except with ALNAS.NET's prior written consent. ALNAS.NET may assign this Agreement in whole or in part at any time without your consent.
All of our rights and obligations under this Statement are freely assignable by us in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of assets, or by operation of law or otherwise.
As a further resource for understanding how ALNAS.NET works, please visit the ALNAS.NET Help Center, https://help.ALNAS.NET/ where many of the questions related to the Terms of Service and Privacy are answered in greater detail.
Please report any violations of the TOS to ALNAS.NET at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the TOS, please contact us at email@example.com
من متجر جوجل بلاي: